Thursday 13 September 2018

my poem on nothing

Nothing


This is my poem on nothing
When I'm doing nothing this is what I do
I sit down and do nothing not even listen to a bird chirp
I open my my mouth and take a huge burp
I will sit down the whole day
Just for nothing not even to go play
I don't want to shoot someone with a gun
I don't want to have any fun
The only thing I do is be a silent Steve
At the end of the day the sky will fall
then I will have to leave
When my mum asks me “How was your day?”
This is what I will say
I played the nothing game
And today was very lame

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Bryce,
    What an outstanding blog post from you this week. The poem that you've written sounds interesting. My favourite part in this poem it when you replied back to your mother saying I played the nothing game. I liked it how you added in rhyming words to make your poem sound funny. Next time you should add a blurb about what this activity, but everything else sounds great to me.
    Nice Work Bryce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mele,
      How are you doing, I like your comment thank you for it. I will be sure to check out your blog. thanks for telling me what to add in for next time.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.